Saturday, December 3, 2016

Snowman Snowglobe Shaker card

Hi Everyone.  You have most likely seen this card before.  I am posting it again because this little card has been so popular!  I keep getting notices on my phone from places like Pinterest and Instagram that mention 'your pin got 4 likes' and things like that.  I had to turn the notifications off because they were so often. It has been repinned over 6 thousand times from my main pin board, and more on other sites that I have it up at.   It is super cute, and it is super fun and easy.  And it is RETIRING!!!!  SO if you wanted to make this card or other holiday mason jar type cards, you need to get it quickly.  I often sell my retired stamps after the catalog period but this little guy is staying with me, as do most of my Christmas sets.
You can see my how to video on YouTube below.
The Candy Cane Lane paper has already sold out but there is a pretty candy cane type pattern in the Presents and Pine cones paper, or cute Christmas plaid in the Warmth and Cheer Paper, both on Sale now in the Year End Close outs.

Close outs are While Supplies Last, so don't delay.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!