Monday, January 16, 2017

Thank You!! Five times!

Hi Everyone!! I just want to say Thank You!! I have so much to be thankful for and one of those things is you, my customers.  Sale-a-Bration is off to a good start and I want to give everyone who participates a big thanks with FIVE hand stamped cards made my me with every Sale-a-Bration order.  I made A LOT of cards over the year, so as you can image, even thought I try to send out birthday cards and thank you cards to my friends and family, I still have quite a lot left.  I make several for blogs and swaps and videos and classes and just for fun! So, to dwindle down my stash a bit, I thought I would share them with all of you.  I will be sure to send out a variety, so that you get some with different stamp sets, techniques, embossing or punches, dies and embellishments, you name it! I want you to see fun Stampin' Up! products of all kinds, so there may be a Christmas or a Halloween, a Birthday or fun fold, but I will make sure that at least one of the cards shows off a new Sale-a-Bration item and one an Occasions catalog item too, for some new inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!