Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow

The new Occasions Catalog goes live tomorrow!!  Check out this fun video that highlights a lot of the great products. SO FUN!  Don't forget to contact me with any questions and to add your FREE Sale-A-Bration items with each $50 ordered.  
During Sale-a-Bration I will be sending out 5 hand stamped cards with each qualifying order as my Thank You to you.  Cards will be a variety of cards that I have stamped throughout the year for blog samples or other events.

ALSO, if you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration you will get not  only the awesome starter kit, which you make up yourselves by choosing $125 worth of products for just $99, but Stampin' Up! sweetens the deal by letting you choose TWO additional stamp sets of your choice! Feel free to contact me about that if you have any questions, or click the Join button under my blog header to be directed straight to the join form.  The Special deal starts TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!