Friday, February 10, 2017

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin

Today is the last day to sign up for the February kit.  Sign up by the 10th each month to get this months kit, after the 10th you would get the next months kit.  And, if you buy a 3 month prepaid subscription you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  There are a lot of great items, several stamp sets, a ribbon pack, papers and a card organizing tin!  You can see the catalog here.   Here are some of the things you can choose for FREE!
This card tin is a great way to organize all of your Paper Pumpkin cards!  Be ready to send them off to your friends and family.
 The 'Hey Chick' stamp set is super fun!
This is a kit that makes 8 cards with envelopes.












And don't forget to check out my Frequent Buyer program! You can download the tracking sheet  form by clicking the Frequent Buyer Program Tab under my blog header.  And I always send a hand stamped thank you with each order, and during Sale-a-Bration I will send you 5! 
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!