Friday, February 17, 2017

Tools of the Trade

Hi Everyone. Today I wanted to talk about the often missed items in the Stampin' Up! catalog, the tools we demonstrators use everyday.   These are items that I don't sell very often, yet are awesome things to have for your craft.  I love the Grid Paper pads, the Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist cleaner.  Things like the Color Caddy keep my ink pads and adhesives right at my finger tips.  And Stampin' Up's Stampin' Blocks and Stampin' Trimmer are used every time I sit down to work.  Now is a great time to add these items to your collection.  Sale-a-Bration time gives you a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure with every $50 you spend.  Why not pick up some tools now and get some fun new toys to play with as well?  Did you see the Tin that you can get, great to sort and store your cards.
Below is a video describing some of the tools, and a list of some great items to buy, with links.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!  By the way, its also a great time of year to grab some of those punches you have your eye on!  Check out my punch collection! My husband made these fun display boards for me, so that I have all my punches right at my finger tips. (Actually I also have some that don't fit-time for him to make a third?)























  Product List

2 comments:

  1. My hubby wants to know why you don't wear gloves to avoid all those paper cuts... lol! He saw an e-mail title in my e-mail and asked if you post pictures of yourself with bloody fingers... I will never see your name the same. Hah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious! That sounds like something my husband would say!!!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!