Friday, March 31, 2017

Last Day of Sale-a-Bration!!

Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration!!! Did you get all the items you had your eye on?  Did you buy a three month or more prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription?  If not what are you waiting for?


And the Best deal yet is the Join deal!!  Seriously! $125 in product for just $99 with no obligation to buy more. Plus 2 extra stamp sets of your choice, and a trial Paper Pumpkin kit!!  Free shipping on the starter kit.  Joining is a great idea anytime of year but truly this is the best deal ever and I think it is a no risk all gain proposition.  Drop at any time!!   Watch my Join video for more details and contact me with any questions! But hurry, this ends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!