Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday ~ Snail Mail

Hi Everyone.  I got really behind on some of my Birthday Card sending and needed some Belated cards. I thought of snails and their slowness and wondered if we had any snail images at Stampin' Up!  While looking through my stamps I saw "Swirly Bird".  There were several sized of shell looking stamps and I knew I would be able to make a snail out of this set.
Swirly Bird is one of those sets that can make so many different things, I love it.












 I made a quick video to show how I put the card together, with tips on how to achieve that mossy look on the snail shell.












I hope you like my little snail card.
Don't forget that the 2015/2017 In-Color collection will be retiring in just a few weeks!  The refills and paper go really fast those last weeks, so act quickly if there are some colors you want to stock up on while you can.  Retiring colors are Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, and Cucumber Crush.
Product List


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! The colors are perfect too. I feel a CASE coming on with this one. Way to fun not to!

    Thank you for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!