Thursday, April 6, 2017

More Basket Bunch

I made a Bunch of cards with all the little pieces I made with the Basket Bunch Bundle.  I thought I would share them all in one spot.









Last week I just stamped a whole bunch of images and cut them out with the dies, without any plan of what to use them for.  I knew I wanted to make some Easter treat holders and some cards, so I just stamped and colored and cut them out.
























































 I have a YouTube videos for the individual projects.  Check them out here...https://www.youtube.com/BethRush














Don't miss out on this great bundle!
you will use this one for years to come!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!