Monday, April 10, 2017

Out with the old, In with the new!

They say all good things must come to an end, and that is the Annual Catalog, and the 2015/2017 In-Color Collection. With the new catalog just around the corner, it is time to say good bye to Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron, as well as A LOT of retiring items from the Annual Catalog.  I am going to have to redo my blog header as we are saying goodbye to my beloved Owl Punch! So Sad, but you will not see him on my Garage Sale list, he is staying with me 😊  Check out the entire retirement list here. Some items are at a discount, so act fast!
Retiring InColors have really sold fast.  In past years, I have seen popular colors sell out the day the retirement list comes out.  If there is a color you really like, you should get it now.  Did you remember to get an in refill when you bought your ink pad?  Get one now.  Don't end up paying more on Ebay.   I think the first color to go will be the Mint Macaron.  There are a few nice ribbons in this color as well.  Get them while you can.   I really do think the refills will be gone shortly, so don't delay.  Contact me if you have any questions.

I am just back from the OnStage event in  Minneapolis and I have to say that I really love all the new things that are heading our way!  We are losing a lot from our current Annual Catalog, but the next Annual Catalog is so great you will be just as happy to see all that it has to offer.
I have A LOT of photos from the event to share.  I am allowed to post them as of 1:00 MT, so check out my FACEBOOK page to see them then. I have them all scheduled and ready to go.
Here is me when I got to go up on the stage when my name was called for reaching $100,000 in sales.  It's always fun to hear your name and I really like Bonnie so I am glad that she was presenting.












I drove out with another demonstrator named Pam and we had a lot of fun!  Can't wait for the next event in November!!





Here are some of the InColor items that will be retiring very soon.  Be sure to check out the whole list though, there are some great items to get!  Did you know that demonstrators get our discount on top of the sale prices?  We do!!!  Why not join today? Choose any $125 worth of products for just $99 and get free shipping on that purchase.  Then, shop from yourself for all your future purchase.  It is OK if you are your only customer, and you can stop at any time.  Click my Join button under my blog header to learn more and get started.
























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics of you at the OnStage event in Minneapolis. Especially the one when you received your sales award. What a smile! You look very happy.
    XXXOOO
    Your Biggest Fan

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!