Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stampin' Up! OnStage!

Guess where I am today!! I am in Minnesota attending the Stampin' Up! OnStage event!  YAY! I love when I get to spend time with my Stampin' Friends doing what we love.  And, I am getting to preview the new Annual Catalog and new products that I can't wait to share with you when the new catalog comes out.  We aren't allowed to post photos of the catalog, but I will be sharing the things that I am allowed to post, such as display boards and things like that.

Wish you could attend?  Join my team!  Stampin' Up! holds events twice a year all over the US and the next one is in November in Utah!  I will be there! I hope that you will too!  But if you can't make it, they show it online as well, or maybe you can do the next one in April 2018?  We don't know where that one will be, but I am sure there will be one in the Midwest.  At OnStage we do make and takes with new product releases, get tips and tricks for products and business, are recognized for our achievements, and GET LOTS OF FREE STUFF.  Fun Fun Fun!
Check back to see some posts about the event on Sunday when I get back, or stop by my Facebook Page, I am going to try to post there as the day goes.
EDITED TO ADD: I have a whole lot of photos up on Facebook, click on the Follow me on Facebook link to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!