Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Layering Backgrounds ~ Rose Wonder stamp set

Hi Everyone. 
Sometimes you need an extra special card. I needed one that expressed my deep caring for a friend and I wanted to make it special and convey caring. I thought about this stamp set called Rose Wonder that has this great sentiment that I know she will appreciate.  I thought I would share it with you to show the layering that you can do to a background to make it extra special.




I applied a watercolor wash and then some stamped off sentiments, and then some stenciling and finally some embellishments.
I used the cut out leaf first as a stencil on the back, then flipped it back over to glue to the card front.







The inside needed some extra attention as well, so I stamped another sentiment and added a flower too.









I made a step by step video for the background, which you can see here.





Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!