Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day Seed packets

Hi Everyone!  It has been over a week since my last post! I have been super busy with so many kid things lately, and I also had to make 60 of these little Mother's Day favors, which took me a few days.
Our church likes to give out little treats to all the moms on Mother's Day and Father's Day and I have been doing this with another person each year for a long time.  We make little chocolate packets or other small things, and this year we decided to do seed packets.
I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies to make the pouches.  I really like this die, and I have used it many many times.
The bag comes together very quickly, which is good when you have to make so many!
I made a quick video to show you the process.






I used a lot of retired Designer Series papers and ribbon for this project. The Clearance Rack is a great place to shop for ribbon and paper at a discounted price.
I also used the Flower Shop stamp set with it's coordinating Pansy Punch, and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, which has a "happy mother's day" stamp!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!