Friday, May 12, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Promotion

Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin! First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August. Contact me for details.
Paper Pumpkin is a full kit with a stamp set, paper, ink and all you need to complete some fun projects including full instructions so you will know just what to do.  The kits vary each month and you will end up with some fun Stamp sets and ink spots that you can use again and again.

You can check out what has come in past kits to get an idea of what's to come.  Go to the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page to see lots of samples.  https://www.pinterest.com/paperpumpkin/

Click on my link to go right to my Paper Pumpkin sign up page. https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=95176

Here is what we got last month...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!