Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher Appreciation ~ Note Card Gift Sets

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a quick post today about Teacher Appreciation.  May 2nd is Teacher Appreciation Day and our school has nice things planned all week for our teachers.  One of the things the Teacher Appreciation committee likes to do is add little treat or small gift to the teacher's mailboxes today.  I made up theses packs of note cards using some discontinued or soon to be discontinued papers and ribbons.   Stampin' Up! sells note cards and envelopes packaged together in groups of 20 for $6.00.  You can divide them into groups of 6 or 8 for each teacher for a very inexpensive gift.  Some small scraps of designer paper and a greeting will complete the card in no time.  I packaged the cards in a cellophane bag and added some ribbon to finish the project.  I  made a quick video to show a step by step how to for this project.
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love your note cards. I have just enough of the flowered paper to go on some crumb cake note cards - maybe 4. That will make a fun little present for my step mother-in-law. I will miss the crumb cake note cards but the vanilla ones will be a nice addition. Thanks for some fun ideas using some scraps of paper.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the note cards Chris! I got a nice response from the teachers as well! I will miss the crumb cake, I bought a couple extra packs :)

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!