Thursday, June 1, 2017

It's New Catalog Day!!

YAY!!  The day is finally here!!  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!  I got up super early, made a cup of coffee and sat down at my desk to figure out my order so I am ready when it all goes live!
Have you had a chance to look through the catalog?  I have gone through it so many times!! I just love it! And I just love the new colors, don't you? They are so bright and fun, and rich. Really beautiful!
One of my favorites is this "Crafting Forever" stamp set. If you know me, you know my Aqua Painters are my favorite crafty tool, and this pot of brushes makes my heart happy!
I stamped the pot of brushes image with Archival Basic Black ink and colored them in with the watercolor pencils.  I then blended it all with my Aqua Painters.  I then made a background piece with a panel of watercolor paper and Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst ink. I am going to use this card to send in my summer payment to my daughter's Art Camp teacher.  I hope she likes it!

My first order of the catalog was a big one! How's your wish list looking? Big? Did you see that new stamp set with the dies that make it look like it's moving?  Amazing!! It's called "You Move Me" and it made my first purchase, as did too many other stamps to name.  If you haven't placed your order yet, you may want to run over to the Stampin' Up! YouTube channel.  Stampin' Up! released a bunch of new videos yesterday show caseing a whole bunch of new products.  You'll want to see the new planner, the EMBOSSING PASTE!, the  new kits and that COFFEE SUITE!
Here is that You Move Me video...


Check out a bunch of new videos and then come back here and start your order.  Click on my Frequent Buyer Rewards tracking sheet and track your orders so you can earn some FREEBIES.
If your order is $150 or more you also qualify for Stampin' Rewards, which you can add right to your order.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Is your wish list HUGE?  Is is at least $125?  Then here is a great idea!!  Join! When you become a Stampin' 'Up! demonstrator you get to choose any $125 worth of product and just pay $99 plus tax, no shipping on the starter kit!  Then, once you are a demonstrator, buy any future purchases from yourself at a discount!  Be a hobby demonstrator or a business demonstrator or somewhere in between.  It's up to you! Check out my join video for more details (located under my blog header) or just click the join button and get started.  If you have any questions please let me know, I am happy to help you out.
Thanks for stopping by!  Look out for a bunch of new projects in the coming days when my order arrives! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!