Friday, June 16, 2017

Retirement 'Garage' Sale

Hi everyone!  As you know, the new Annual Catalog came out this month and with all those new products coming into my craft room, I need to make room!  So, it is once again time for my Annual Retired Products 'Garage' Sale!!  I have spent the day packing up my retired stamps and ribbons and dies and all of that.  I have a lot!!  I will be at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene from 9 to noon Tomorrow 6-17.  Come on by and say hi, do a Free Make-n-Take, look through my sale items and new product displays. 
If you don't live near me, you can check out my 'garage' sale items here! click my Garage sale tab above. 
My Craft room is a mess from pulling retired products, but as soon as I get it back together next week, I will be back to posting regular blog projects and photos! 
Let me know if you have any questions about what I have for sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!