Friday, August 25, 2017

Birthday Scrapbook page

My wonderful Grandmother just turned 99 years old recently! I am so blessed to have her in my life and even in the lives of my children.  She has 7 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren! For this page I decided to make a Birthday Cake.  I made it match the cake in the picture and used the Icing on the Cake stamp set.  The images are exactly like frosting.
I used the Metallic Sequins pack, but only picked out the white and gold. 


The stamps are photopolymer, so they are super easy to line up and get just right.




Here are some samples from the catalog! So fun! I love to bake, so I just love this stamp set.


















I used the smaller leaf stamped in Daffodil Delight with a small line of  Tangerine Tango for the flame on my candle.















 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
August Specials:
Get the Carols of Christmas bundle a month before it is released! Click here 

 Get 50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin when you sign up between August 11 and September 10th.  Cancel at any time, but I know you will Love the Fall and Winter kits! They are always the best.
Want a Little? place an order and take advantage of my Frequent Buyer Rewards program.
Want a Lot? Orders or $150 or more get Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up!  And, you also get    my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program as well!
Wish you could have it all?  Join my team! Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive discounts and perks all year long, with no obligations to buy more.  Get $125 worth of products for just $99 right off the bat, then continue to get more as long as YOU like, stop when you want.  (I'm hoping you'll love it) Watch my Join Video to learn more. Click the Join tab under the blog header. 

 Supply list:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!