Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments with Winter Wonder embossing folder

Hi Everyone! Today I want to show a card that will be available at my Card Buffet on Thursday night.  This card uses some great new products from the Holiday 2017 catalog.  The Winter Wonder Textured Impressions embossing folder is the main feature on the front of this card.  I love the bigness of the snowflake and when embossed on vellum it looks so soft and pretty.  On the inside I used the Snowflake Sentiment stamp set.  I stamped the greeting in Basic Gray and added  the Pool Party snowflake right on top.  I also added a couple elements from the Swirly Snowflakes dies.  On the inside, a snowflake in dazzling diamonds glimmer paper adds some sparkle to the greeting.  On the Outside, the dazzling diamonds swirls add a bit of shine and a suggestion of movement.
I added Sheer ribbon in Whisper White and a touch of the mini sequin trim for shine.



















I have a quick step by step video on my YouTube channel. Check it out. 
Do you ever wish you could have more Stampin' Up! products? When I started out I bought in color families. I would buy a couple colors at a time, and a stamp set here and there and I was always wishing for a color I didn't have.  One day my demo said I should think about joining.  I didn't take the plunge for a while but I finally did 13 years ago and have never regretted it.  Why not give it a try.  I started just buying from myself and then as my children grew I added a class once and a while.  Now I am holding many events and running a blog and YouTube channel.  It's all up to you.  Watch my join video for more information or contact me with any questions. 
Here is the Supply list:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!