Friday, September 29, 2017

So Many Specials!!

Hi Everyone!  There are so many deals going on starting October 1st, so I'm just going to dive in!

First, the PAPER SALE!!
This sale usually happens every year and I just love it.  And this year they made it even better because they included the 6x6 paper stacks and a Specialty DSP, which they have never included before.  Download the Flyer here if you want to keep is as a reference. 
Next Up is World Card Making Day.  To help you make and send cards there is a selection of products on sale just for this occasion.  This sale ends October 10th.
You can download a flyer with photos here. 

 Get this exclusive stamp set free with a $300 order.





Here is a video of this collection:
And, if you were a demonstrator, you could also take advantage of this Early Release of the new
Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers!  I can't wait to get them.
If you would like more information on becoming a demonstrator, please contact me.  I would be happy to answer any questions you have!! I can help you figure out the best way to maximize the Starter kit ($125 worth of product for just $99) and get all these fun promotions too!
bethrush@issinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!