Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Test Tube treat holders

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share these fun Halloween Treats. I was so happy to see Test Tubes in the Holiday Catalog.  They were so fun in last years September Paper Pumpkin, that I was hoping for something similar this year.  Paired up with the Spooky Cat bundle and you have a winner!














This is such a fun collection of products for Halloween.  The stamp set, paper punch and designer paper all coordinate to make adorable treats.

I just love that Cat punch.  This collection of product will get a lot of use at my house. I see scrapbook pages and treats for the kids!





I made a video showing how to put together the Test Tube holders.



Did you know that Last Years Halloween Paper Pumpkin kit is available? It is a set of 16 Test Tubes, as well as a stamp set, an ink spot and tags.



You can get the full kit for $17.00.  The full kit includes the stamp set, 16 test tubes and supplies to make 16 tags.








Or you can get the refill for $8.00, which has the 16 test tubes and supplies to make the tags, but no stamp set or ink spot.  Use a stamp you already own, or get one full kit and one refill to make 32 treats!!




If you are a paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can add these past kits to you shopping cart when you order.  If you are not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you will have to contact me to get one of the kits I have on hand.



Here are the scoring directions for the test tubes so you don't have to rewind the video several times to get them.  Start with a piece of cardstock 4 by 11 or 5 by 11 depending on if you want the one tube box or the two tube box.  Then score at 1 1/4 on the long sides the cardstock.  Then at 1/2, 1 3/4, 4 1/4, 5 1/2, and at 8 inches score from the side just to the 1 1/4 score line you made on the sides of the cardstock. You can see this on the video.
Here are some ideas on what to put inside the treat holders.
m&m's (please note that the larger specialty m&m such as the Candy Corn flavor or 'Cookies and Scream' do not fit, only the traditional m&m's) or try these fun candy sprinkles from the Halloween aisle or the Baking aisle.

You can also fit about 5 Brach's Candy Corn pieces.









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!