Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy Owl-oween!!

Hi Everyone! Today I have a super quick post because this card is super easy to put together.  The Spooky night Designer series paper does all the work for you on this card.  The image of the tree with the moon are already done on the paper! All you need to do is add that fun owl. 















I added some of the new Black Rhinstone jewels to the owls eyes to give them a sparkle and really make them stand out.














I made a quick video on how to put it all together.  I hope you like it!
There is a big Sale going on Right now until October 10th for World Card Making day!! Buy a Fast Fuse and get 2 refills FREE!!  (I bought 3 and got 6 free refills!!) Lots of stamps and notecards on sale too! Check it all out here. 
Also, Buy 3 get 1 FREE on Selected Designer Series Paper!! Check out the selection here!
 Supply list for Today's Card: 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!