Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Lovely as a Tree

One of my oldest and dearest stamp sets is Lovely as a Tree.  I bought it in 2001 and amazingly it is still in the current catalog. I guess I'm not the only one who likes it!
I get this stamp out every Christmas, but I really do need to remember that it is great for other seasons too!
This is a trio of cards that I designed for my Card Buffet tonight.  We are going to make the one in the top right corner.






It's hard to see in the photo but the card has some sparkle to it due to the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, so pretty!
The papers here are from the Merry Little Christmas designer series paper pack.  This paper features fun patterns in Old Olive, Basic Black and White.

I made a quick video so you can see how this card comes together. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you found some inspiration here. 
Below is the supply list for this project: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!