Monday, October 23, 2017

One Wild Ride

Hi Everyone.  Today I am sharing a card that will be part of my Card Buffet offering this Thursday night.  Card Buffets are a new part of my class offering and they are meant to be a way for you to have a variety of cards on hand to use for any occasion.  I have a buffet of cards to choose from, around 10 to 12 different styles, and you can make one of each or 2 of some or 10 of one style, what ever you like, just like a food buffet.  Cards are $2.50 each or 5 for $10.  10 for $20, the amount you make is up to you.

This month I have 10 cards.  One baby, one wedding, one sympathy, one Thanksgiving, some any occasion, some Birthday and two Christmas.  There is something for everyone.


















There are lots of fun details on this card, such as the embossed silver foil and the splatter background. 
I made a quick video so that you can see how it all comes together.

 
I hope that you like today's project. Here is the supply list.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!