Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Card Buffet

Hi Everyone!  This week I am preparing for my Card Buffet on Thursday.   I got a little bit behind with all the Thanksgiving goings on, so I have no new projects to post! YIKES!  I thought I would let you know a bit about card buffet in case you have never been to one before.  It works like a food buffet in that there is a variety of offerings, and you can make as many or a little as you want.  I usually have 10 different projects to make, maybe more, never less.  Some will be a repeat of the month before but no more than 4 will be repeats.  At the card buffet you choose your cards and then you can sit and make them in your own time, taking the supply box to your table.  This is a casual event where you can sit and chit chat with friends. Come when you can, leave when you need to, any time between 6 and 8:30.  At the card buffet I also have a few Paper Pumpkin kits available for sale, as well as a display of cards from past Stamp Camps, or Blog Posts that are available for purchase.
Cards are $2.50 each or 5 for $10.00  make one of each of the cards or 5 of one 5 of another, what ever combination you want.  New to me? Get your first card free.  If you are a regular attendee but you bring a friend, you'll get one card free.  All supplies are provided. 
So far for this month I have 2 Christmas cards, in case you need a few more, and 2 Birthday cards created, and I will be working on the rest today and tomorrow.  I hope you can make it! I hold my events at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene, upstairs room 202.  Contact me for directions.

Past Card Buffet Offerings:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!