Friday, November 24, 2017

FREE SHIPPING!!

Well we were told that there was going to be some sort of a deal on Monday and I have been waiting to hear the news! I just received an email from Stampin' Up! and the special is for FREE SHIPPING for ONE DAY ONLY! Monday November 27th.
Stampin' Up! doesn't do that very often so I love it when they do! I have a plan to stock up on my favorite adhesives and some of the colors of cardstock I am running low on, and I go through A LOT of envelopes at my Card Buffet, so I will get a bunch of those as well.  What will you get?   Don't forget that orders can be put toward points for my Frequent Buyer Reward Program that gets you a FREE Stamp Set after enough points.  You can print off a tracking sheet by clicking on the tab under my blog header. If you can't print one out, let me know and I will print one and send it to you.
Let me know if you have questions about this promotion please feel free to let me know!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!