Saturday, November 18, 2017

Online Extravaganza

Hi everyone!  It's time once again for the annual Online Extravaganza Sale!!!  Starting on Monday, Nov. 20th and running through Sunday Nov. 26, there will be selected items on sale up to 50% off.  And, on Monday ONLY selected stamp sets will be 20% off.  Here is a link tp the flyer...
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Online%20Extravaganza/Item%20List%20Flyer%20US.pdf
I also heard that on Monday the 27th there will be some quick flash sale items, so check back.
Click the shop button to get to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!