Monday, November 20, 2017

Santa's Sleigh dies

Hi Everyone! Well the Online Extravaganza is in full swing and I thought I would share a few of my favorites that are on sale.  First up are the many many dies that are on sale!  I love this Santa's sleigh die set and you don't even need to have the coordinating stamp set to love them (but they are cute too!).  On this card I just used the dies and a Christmas sentiment from another set, since discontinued but you can use other stamps you may have. You could even substitute the gold ribbon that is on sale right now for an even better deal. 
Here is a link to this older video.
Also on sale are thees awesome paper punches.  I love punches so anytime there is one on sale I am happy.   The holly punch is a great accent for cards or tags or scrapbooks, so worth having around.
And this cookie cutter! Love it! 
Also on sale are the dragonfly dies and I just really like dragonflies.  So pretty and they eat mosquitoes so what's not to love?
The coffee dies are on sale and I just love these but on this one you should really grab the Merry Cafe set as well, so much fun and you probably know someone who needs a Starbucks gift card for Christmas right?
So check out all that is on sale by clicking here and really take a good look at the dies!
Online Extravaganza here!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!