Thursday, November 16, 2017

Today's the day! Stamparatus Day!

Today's the day. You can start reserving your Stamparatus at 2PM Mountain Time. Start by creating an account, if you don't already have one, by clicking here...https://www.stampinup.com/e…/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=0095176
You can create a code before 2:00PM (MT) so you are all ready if you want. The reserve page isn't even showing up just yet, and wont until 2:00 (MT) but by having an account at the store you'll be all set. If you've shopped online with me before, you probably already have an account. This is the first time Stampin' Up! has had a product release with a 'Reserve' offering, so I am not sure exactly how it will all go, but I kinda think these will sell out fast.


You wont be charged until it actually ships around February 1st, so I';m not sure I will even get a notification that you've reserved one, so if you do. let me know, here or Facebook or email.  I don't really 'need' to know, I'm just curious to see how this all goes.  I know I will be at the SU site at 2:00, well 3:00 my time as I am in the Central Time Zone, which is exactly when I am supposed to be picking my kids up from school, so I guess I won't actually be there until 3:15! I hope they don't sell out of the first wave by then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!