Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Fun and Fast Tag

Hi Everyone!  I have just fast posts this week.  I am still getting ready for Christmas.  I still have presents to buy and wrap, and cookie dough to make and bake.  Dinner to plan! Yikes! I don't know how I got so behind. 
As I was wrapping some gifts that need to get in the mail, (like last week!) I thought I would share the tag because I really like it and it was super fast and fun to make. 












I made the base for the tag in Melon Mambo 4 1/2 by 2 1/4 folded in half.  Next I punched out a 2 in circle in Shimmery White cardstock. I used the Watercolor Christmas set for those cute little trees.  This stamp set is really fun.  I love the large sentiments and that there is a great stamp for the insides of cards, but I also think those little trees are super cute.
I stamped them all in a row, not caring if they overlap or are perfect, I was going for fast and I'm calling that Whimsical!
I used my Aqua Painter to add water to the circle, then added Pink Pirouette to the top and Melon Mambo to the bottom and let them blend together in the middle for an ombre effect.  So fast and great in any color to match my packages.




 Here is the stamp set. Don't you love it?

There is a card kit that goes with this stamp set, sold separately, and on sale right now!


















Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the clearance rack and Holiday items that are retiring.  Once they are out, they are gone! Click here to shop. 

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!