Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Birthday Delivery Stamp Set

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a card I actually made a long time ago!  It was part of a collection of cards I made with the Birthday Delivery bundle.  I made a video showing several of the cards, but the step by step was of a bag I made with the collection.  I was asked it I had a step by step of this card, and I didn't but thought I might as well since I needed another card for my Card Buffet.  While I was cutting for that, I cut an extra to make the video :)












Here is a video that I made to show you how to get this tilted card front look:



Here are some of the older cards I made with this collection.  The bundle is 10% off when you purchase the stamps and dies together.  It is a super cute set and the papers are adorable!






And here are some links to videos of the other projects:



Here are the supplies I used for today's Card:
Product List


Don't forget! Sale-a-Bration is going on now! Get a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend!  There are also choices for a level 2 FREE item when you spend $100!  Click the catalog at the side of my blog to see the choices!  or contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!