Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Party Pandas Fly Away Panda Card


 Hi Everyone! Today I want to share this fun card using the Party Pandas stamp set.  This is one of the Sale-a-Bration offerings.  Sale-a-Bration is an annual event from Stampin' Up! where you get to choose a free product from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend.  There are stamps, papers, ribbons, card kits and even a die set this year.  Party Pandas is a super cute stamp set and I think this is going to be a popular one this year. The set has 3 fun little panda images and then a few sayings to add to the card as well. I have made mine a birthday card. The balloons lift the panda up a you open the card.  I have made a small little mini card and a regular standard card as well.

I have also used a new Sale-a-Bration paper pack on this card. It is called Bubble and Fizz and has fun bright colors, perfect for a birthday card.













                                     Here is a video to show you how to put this card together.


Card Stock measurements are below.


































Click here to see the full Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Choose a Free Sale-a-Bration item for each $50 you spend.  Sale-a-Bration lasts from January 3rd to March 31st.  Contact me with any questions or click my shop button under the blog title header to start shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth these are just the cutest. I love that card fold and think it will make the perfect fold for a card class using some other stamp sets as well. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou, Thanks for you nice comments. I agree, this fold will be fun with a few other stamp sets too! I was thinking of hot air balloons.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!