Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sure Do Love You Valentine!

Hi Everyone! Today I would like to share this Valentine's Day card made with the Sure Do Love You bundle from the Occasions Catalog!  This card is copied almost straight from the catalog but I changed it up a bit to work for my card buffet.  The Catalog sample uses the new Painted Love Vinyl stickers and a different ribbon. 














Here is a video to show you how I put it all together...

The products featured are in the Spring Occasions Catalog's Painted Love Suite.  This suite is so pretty.  The paper is gorgeous with Calypso Coral,  Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry and gold accents.

 There is also a collection of Gold Vinyl Stickers to match the paper and stamps.
This coordinating die set is really fun! I love the box that it makes.  I show the box in my video above.














Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration is going on now! You can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 that you spend.  You can see the whole Sale-a-Bration catalog by clicking the catalog image on the right side bar of my blog. 
And, I have a Frequent Buyers reward program as well! Download the tracker under my blog header.
Thanks for stopping by!
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!