Friday, February 16, 2018

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin

 Hi Everyone! My February Paper Pumpkin kit just arrived and it is super pretty and gives me hope that spring flowers are almost here again!
There are 9 full size cards in the kit.  The Stampin' Spot is Garden Green and the stamps are Thank You, Celebrate, and Friend, and have complimentary smaller stamps that go with that read 'so much', 'hello sweet', 'big time', and 'you're awesomeness'.  There are also 3 smaller flower stamps.
Look at those pretty wildflowers! The envelopes have wildflowers printed on the insides as well!














                                                 Check out my video to get a closer look.
 

Next month Stampin' Up! and Paper Pumpkin are celebrating their 5 year anniversary!  The next kit will contain a FREE Gift to celebrate!  Sign up by March 10th to get in on the next kit.  
And, you can also sign up for a 3 month pre-paid subscription which will get you a FREE Sale-a-Bration item if you sign up by March 31st.  6 months pre-paid will get you 2 FREE Sale-a-Bration  items (or 1 level two item) and a 12 month  pre-paid subscription will get you 4 FREE Sale-a-Bration items or a combination of level 1and level 2 items. 
Contact me today with any questions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!