Thursday, February 8, 2018

Ombre Sponged background

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a fun card using the Celebrate You dies and the Amazing You stamp set.  These are both part of the Sale-a-Bration offering. 
I used the dies to create a mask for the background by cutting the words out on a post it note.  Then I used a sponge brayer to go over the words. When you peel away the post it note words you will get their images on your background.  So pretty and soft and fun!















I also used the dies to cut the 'YOU' out of my oval.  Instead of using the cut out part, I used the negative space.   The celebrate stamp is from the Amazing you set, which was created as a companion to the dies.






I made a quick how to video for this card so you can see a step by step, and I added some other tips in the video as well.



 Check out the sponge brayers. If you don't have these, you might want to pick some up.  You get two handles and 4 sponges for just $8.00.



Sale-a-Bration is going on now, get a free Sale-a-Bration product with every $50 you spend. See all the products offered by clicking on the catalog on the right side of my blog.   Contact me with any questions.  And don't forget, I give Frequent Buyer rewards, even when you are also getting Sale-a-Bration deals!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!