Wednesday, March 28, 2018

3 More Days to Sale-a-Brate!

Sale-a-Bration 2018 is coming to a close!  There are only 3 days left to Sale-a-Brate!  Have you been working on a last minute order?  Can't decide what items you want to get? Well, did you see that Stampin'  Up! added a few more items to the list of possible Sale-a-Bration choices?  There are embossing folders and all sorts of great things!  I have to say that I got another, and I already have 3, pack of that Springtime Foil paper.  There are so many techniques out there on Pinterest that use this foil paper! I just love it!  
Here is the newest flyer with the newest add-ons.
And you can see the entire offering by clicking here!

I added my own special deal for this month. Anyone who places an order in March will get there name put into a jar, and my daughter will draw names the first week of April and the winners will get to choose an extra Sale-a-Bration item from my stash! As a demonstrator I always earn a lot of items  during Sale-a-Bration and I often get duplicates, so I am going to share them with you! There will be at least 4 winners, but I will likely choose even more as I go though my orders this week and pull out even more duplicates to give away.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions!


And, if you had been thinking about joining, now is a great time.  Get the starter kit for just $99! The starter kit contains ANY current $125 worth of merchandise from the Annual or Occasions catalog,  and during Sale-a-Bration only, choose 2 additional stamp sets, any price, on top! 
Watch my join video to learn more, or contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!