Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Buy 3 get 1 Free Paper sale ending soon!

Buy 3 packs of selected Designer Series Paper and get 1 FREE ends July 31st!  There are some great paper collections to choose from right now. I highly recommend the 'Under the Mistletoe' and 'Wood Textures' packs but you can't go wrong with any of them so now is a great time to stock up! 





















Wood Textures, great for backgrounds and for me a must have!  6 by 6 sheets, and you get 48!



 Twinkle Twinkle.  I love the dark navy, especially the sk, but the stripes and dotted backgrounds are so great on cards. This is not just a baby set, these patterns can be used anywhere!   12 by 12 and you get 2 each of 6 patterns.


Garden Impressions! This paper is beautiful!  It is a 6 by 6 pack and you get 48 sheets! 




Tranquil Textures.  I love the colors in this collection and the patterns end themselves to any occasion.  This collection is 12 by 12. 


I Love this one! I am a fall person, and these colors and the leaves! Love!  It's called Nature's Poem!  12 by 12.



Super fun, the Best Route is great for a fresh look on your cards and scrapbooks, perfect for kids but works great for anything.  I will love it for vacation travel photos too!
12 by 12.


Adorable!  Truly adorable! I love the art work in this Animal expedition paper.  12 by 12.



Beautiful! This Petal Promenade paper was created with photography.  There is a video of the process on the Stampin' Up! website!  Some of the flowers were plucked right from the ground at the Stampin' Up! head quarters in Riverton Utah. 
12 by 12.


Tropical Escape is a fun paper and I really like the pink and green! So fresh and fun.  6 by 6 sheets and you get 48!


Under the Mistletoe! Love that plaid!  I will use this a lot this Christmas!  I also love the paper with the large pinecones! That one speaks to me! 
I bought a few of this one! 
12 by 12!  










What are your favorites?  Get them now at buy 3 get 1 free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!