Thursday, July 5, 2018

Free Ink Pads (Ten to be exact) Promotion

Hi Everyone! Despite the 90 Degree heat this  morning and my AC not quite doing it's job, I decided to make a new video about the join promotion going on right now.  It is a great deal.  You get an Ink Pad color family of your choice FREE in addition to the already great starter kit deal.  With the starter kit you choose $125 worth of ANY current Stampin' Up! products, and it only costs $99, so you save $26 right off the bat.  Then throw in this months Join promo and get another $67.50 in free ink pads! That's $93.50 in free merchandise!  and the kit ships free! you just pay your areas tax rate.    You can't go wrong, no further purchases are required and you can drop out at any time.  Please watch this video for  more details and be sure to contact me with any questions. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  I have been a demonstrator for almost 15 years! I would love to have you join my team.  There is no Bad time to Join! Just go for it! I made this video with 90 degree temps outside, my inside AC just not keeping up, and no makeup because it's just too humid. I was going to wait until it was nicer out, or my hair was done, or I finished cleaning my craft room but I thought, no time like now, just like joining. Don't put it off for a 'better time', start saving NOW and have fun!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!