Monday, July 23, 2018

One week left for FREE Ink Pads!

Hi everyone!  There is just one week left in the FREE ink pad promotion!  When you join in July you get to choose a FREE ink pad assortment in addition to the already great starter kit! You choose any $125 worth of current Stampin' Up! product and only pay $99 plus tax, FREE SHIPPING, and get the FREE ink pads on top of that! That is an additional $67.50 in ink pads, plus $26 in what ever you choose, for a total of $93.50 in FREE products.  And you can drop at any time.  That can be the only purchase you ever make, so there is no reason not to.  I will say that of course we hope it is not the only purchase you ever make.  We hope you like the bonuses that come with being a demonstrator, such as early releases of products and your demonstrator discount. The online community of other Stampers sharing ideas.  The project ideas in the Stampin' Success emails each week and quarterly magazine.  Bonuses for sales, increased discounts for achieving milestones.  Or the fun events that are put on around the country.  But lets face it, the reason to join is the discount and that is a perfectly good reason to join. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I will answer them all.  Watch my join video (click the link under my blog header) or just get started by clicking the join button.  You have nothing to lose and a new discounted Holiday Catalog to gain (comes out August first for demos) so get started now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!