Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Card Buffet selection

I don't normally post my selection ahead of time, but I thought I would today because I am actually all done prepping a whole day early. That never happens! Here are the October Card Buffet options

What is a Card Buffet? Well it's like a food buffet in that there are a lot of options, and you can get as much of an option as you like until it runs out.  Cards cost $2.50 each or 5 for $10, 10 for $20 and so on.  It is a relaxed atmosphere, you work at your own space at a table, perfect for chatting with friends while you get creative! Come and go anytime during the event.  I have all the supplies you need, just bring yourself and maybe a friend :)
I also added a scrapbook option but here is where there is a difference.  With the cards, if I have left overs I just make the cards and sell them or use them myself, so I pre-cut a bunch of each.  With a scrapbook page, I don't want multiples for myself, so I don't pre-cut these.  If you want to make a scrapbook page at the event, you need to sign up for it and I will have a packet ready for you.  Pages are 1 page $5 and a two-page spread is $8.

 Card Buffet is Thursday night 6:30 to 9:00 or Friday morning
9:00 to noon.  Open to all, even other Stampin' Up demonstrators who just want to stamp with others. 












 Single page would look like this, perfect for  a larger photo.   Add some journaling under the title. This is set up for 12 x 12, but we could make it work for an   8 1/2 by 11 too.    This is a page found on the Facebook group Scrapbooking global, made by Julie Davies.  This is a great site for those who like to scrapbook.  Join us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1204438373008307/?ref=bookmarks
 You could also put two photos on the page like this...

or you can make the page hold 3 photos like this.  What ever works for you. 
 

If you want to make a two-page spread, we can add a coordinating page for an additional $3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!