Monday, October 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating it's 30th birthday, but we're getting the presents!!  Selected Stamp Sets are going to be 15% off for 24 hours on Tuesday October 23rd!   YAY!! I love a stamp sale, and surprisingly there are a few on the list that I don't have. so I am going to take care of that tomorrow morning!!  You can see the whole list here: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Stamp%20Sale/10.01.18_FLYER_BirthdayStampSale_US.pdf

please contact me with any questions you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!