Thursday, November 1, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle



Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to show you the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle.   I really love the dies with this bundle and to be honest, the first time through the catalog they did not make my list.  I think I just didn't notice how great the dies were in the photo. I am glad that I eventually got them because the dies are just to die for! Ha!   But really, they are great and so I made a video to hopefully show them a little better.  Here are just two ways to use a couple of the dies, and there are so many more!












To get this look with the poinsettia flower cut out and the negative space of the branches, use the dies shown.







Or, to get this look with the negative space of both the flower and the branches, you would use this combination.  
The video also shows the new gold edged card bases and envelopes, so check for that as well.






Here are some more samples from the catalog!  I love the look of this bundle and I think it is going to get a lot of use this Christmas.  Clink on any link below to shop right from my online store. And be sure to take advantage of my Frequent Buyer rewards.


Product List












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!