Monday, November 5, 2018

Pleasant Phesants from Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a card that we made at the last Stamp Camp.  We used the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set to make this Thanksgiving card.
I love this stamp set because it is great for coloring, and I really enjoy coloring.  And, the images are great for fall, and that is my favorite time of year. So for me, this stamp set is perfect.






I used Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils to color the image.  I like that Stampin' Up! has so many coloring choices right now.  You can use the pencils as I did, or Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Blends, or ink and a Blender pen or Aqua Painter.

















I made a video to share some coloring tips.  I hope you enjoy it.


This is such a pretty stamp set, I hope you'll check it out, as well as all the elements I used from the Festive Farmhouse suite.  I love the paper, the Washi Tape, the twine, you name it.

Earn Frequent Buyer Rewards when you shop! Download the tracker sheet by clicking the tab under my blog header.   Wish you get even more rewards? Join my team! Start with 20% off and you can get even more when you meet certain milestones. Contact me with any questions!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!