Thursday, November 15, 2018

scrapbooking global November Blog Hop


 Hi Everyone! Today I am joining in on the Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop.  We are celebrating Winter Textures this month!  I right away thought to use the new Snowflake Showcase suite.  This is a limited time only collection of products and the dies in this collection are AMAZING!









I used the Large Letter Framelits to make the title.  I sponged the tops of the letters and added some of the tiny snowflakes from the Snow is Glistening stamp sets to make them look snowed on.
I cut a bunch of the snowflakes with the Snowfall Thinlit dies and sponged the tips with Pool Party ink.




















I printed out my journaling onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out.  To make a decorative edge I used one of the larger snowflakes.










In order to not cut the whole snowflake, but only half on the edge, I simply put the top cutting plate only half way on the snowflake and ran it through the big shot.









Please head on over to the next blog on our hop! I know you will find some Winter inspiration! https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2018/11/scrapbooking-global-blog-hop-november.html


https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2018/11/scrapbooking-global-blog-hop-november.html 
Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!