Friday, January 11, 2019

Bloom by Bloom

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing another new card using products from the new Occasions Catalog.  This stamp set is called Bloom by Bloom and there is a whole suite of cuteness that goes along with it.
I just love the papers, so bright and fun with Bold flowers and even bolder colors.  The colors here are Calypso Coral, Call me Clover and Night of Navy. 



This photo is from the catalog and as you can see, I based my card off of the little bag at the bottom of the page.  It's pretty much the same, but turned into a card.  The catalog is a great source of inspiration.  You can browse though it by clicking on the image to the right.






Watch the video for a step by step on how to make this card and learn a bit more about the suite of products.








Lately I have been paying a little more attention to the insides of my cards. It is so simple to dress them up a bit with some little scraps of paper.  Here I used some left over strips of matching Designer Series paper at the bottom of the inside panel.


















Isn't this little flower so cute? It was made with a new tiny collection of punches called 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack'.  There are 4 little punches in all for $23, or buy them bundled with the stamp set for a discount.









Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!