Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hello Cupcake Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone. Today I am sharing a gift card holder made with the Hello Cupcake stamp set.  The Hello Cupcake set is a Sale-a-Bration set, which means that you can get it FREE with a $50 order.  It is a really cute stamp set, perfect for birthdays and we always need birthday cards.

The template is super simple and can be adapted for other stamp sets and papers.  In Fact, maybe it looks familiar to you? I did a card with this same design but for Christmas.  You can see that blog post here: Easy Christmas Gift Card Holder.









I made a video to show you how to put it all together.  Check it out and give it a thumbs up :)


  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!