Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Meant To Be!

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a card using new products from both the New Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs.
The Meant to Be stamp set is perfect for Valentine's Day, but it is also great for wedding and anniversary too!



















I love the pretty hearts in the set, and all the different sentiments. I think my favorite is the "to the best friend a girl could ask for". I plan to use it for my husband because while he does make me nuts when he can't find the ketchup on the eye level shelf right in front of his nose or when he wants to watch yet another western, he is a great friend!


The dies are the best part and I know they will get a ton of use.  On my card I use the edge piece, which is so sweet looking, I just love it.  I also like the line of hearts, and don't forget to use the tiny hearts that come out of that die too! I used them on the inside of my card.
 Watch the video below to get a better look at these dies in action.











Here is a peek at the inside of the card.  I used some scraps of the All My Love paper and the tiny hearts to dress up the inside and really finish off the card.

















Product List


2 comments:

  1. Hi ... just watched your video and wanted to visit your blog and let you know how much I enjoyed your presentation. Your card is so beautifully done ... love that you used so many of the dies from that set as well as explaining the various ways the dies can be used. VERY WELL DONE! I'm a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment Rita! Making videos feels a bit strange to me, so I am glad to hear your feedback! And I am glad you liked my card :)

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!