Thursday, January 17, 2019

Super Simple Valentine's Day card

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fast and easy Valentine's Day card.  I am using the Meant to Be stamp set and the Stitched Rectangles framelits.  I love these Stitched framelits and I am so glad that they were added to are basic shape line up. 

The paper here is doing a lot of the work. It is from the All My Love Designer Series Paper.

I cut the Designer paper and a piece of Whisper white cardstock out together with the framelits, but retained the left over 'edge' to glue down to the card base. It creates a bit of a framed border that is hard to see in the photo but that you can see nicely in the video. 

I wrapped the popped up center layer with Lovely Lipstick Grossgrain Ribbon.
I also used Stampin' Blends to color some Clear Epoxy Hearts to use as an embellishment!
I hope you like it!




The inside says "to the best friend a girl could ever ask for". It is from the Meant to Be stamp set. 
I am going to give this card to my husband. Just today he booked my travel for the next Stampin' Up! event in April! YAY!!















This stamp set also has a die bundle that is super great but I didn't use on this card.  I use it in another video from just a couple days ago, you can find it here and see those dies up close, they are pretty great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K01nEksgiNs&t=258s












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!