Saturday, February 23, 2019

New Products Sneak Peek

 Hi everyone! I have some sneak peeks to share with you today! Beginning March 1st Stampin' Up! is releasing some new products!!  These new products are meant to go with some of the Sale-a-Bration offerings!  And to think I hand cut 12 cupcakes, with separate frosting, just a few weeks back.  These would have come in handy.  I love the dome, cut with acetate sheet or vellum! and the cake stand maybe in a silver foil? SO FUN!
 This set is meant to go with the Painted Seasons bundle.  I love that they gave us a couple of each of the leaves because you know we always want more than one of these!
 And the frogs!!  YAY! I love the from stamps and to be able to easily cut them out is just fantastic.  and of course we need that cute lily pad!
 This lily set was already gorgeous, but with dies it is even more perfect and I love that there are two sizes of labels.
 This punch is meant to go with the 'Part of my story' stamp set, but it will be a great punch to have and cut many sentiments from countless stamp sets.




And the stamp set is great with all of the stamps.  I love the addition of the pretty Easter, great for the lily stamps. There are a lot of sentiments for the frogs 'jumping in', 'hopping by', and 'jumping for joy'.  There are a couple stamps for the cupcake stamps and some for any set, like "Because adulting is hard".  I love the scripted Birthday. Christmas and New Year as well. 










Did you think to yourself, 'oh no, my wish list just got longer!'   Well guess what? you can get a 20% discount on everything you buy when you join as a demonstrator.  And, you don't have to actually demonstrate anything. Just be a hobbyist with a discount, otherwise know as a "Smart Shopper."  You can always decide to sell or not, to stay or not, later. But right now, get a great deal on products you love!!  These new products can be added to a starter kit TODAY!  That's right, if you add them to a starter kit, you can get them right away.  You don't want to wait until the end of Sale-a-BRation to join because you are going to maybe place an order in March and get your discount and some FREE sale-a-bration items, so join today and start creating!  Watch my Join video to learn about the great deal.   Choose $175 worth of products for just $99.  Contact me with any questions.  bethrush@issinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!