Saturday, November 2, 2019

Christmas Countdown Craft Night

Who's ready for a Craft Night?
Come and gather together for a fun night of crafting Thursday November 14th from 6:30 to 8:30 (ish).  We will be making the Christmas Countdown Calendar!

This kit is super fun and sturdy enough to use for years to come.  Make one for your family or the grand-kids to enjoy.  The boxes can hold candy treats or small toys or maybe the occasional gold coin for fun.  Make one or more to give as gift.  The kits require a stamp set and inks to complete, but I will be providing those.  You need to purchase the kits soon to have it in time for the Craft Night.  You can order it online or email me if you need me to get it for you.  I will be placing the order on November 5th so you need to act quickly. 

 The kits come with everything you see here, so you can easily make them in no time. A little stamping and assembling.


I will be bringing the Stamp set and inks to save you a little money. If you are not local and can't make it to Craft Night but still want to make this kit, you can purchase the Christmas Countdown kit to make on your own, the kit comes with the instructions.  You can order the coordinating stamp set, or take a look at your stamp collection and see if there is something you can use.  The stamped images are used as background, as you can see in the finished project photo, so they don't have to be exact, just some accent pieces and maybe a snowflake.  The colors used are Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso, so be sure to have those ink pads on hand when you put it together.  

As an added Bonus, add $5 to make the backs of the kit too!  The Christmas Countdown boxes come all the way out of the holder and you can decorate the backs as well.  I will bring some papers that would work for Birthdays and we can decorate the backs for a fun Birthday Countdown.  There are 25 boxes, so you can have fun counting down the 25 days until someone's birthday by giving them a little treat each day.


Here is a close up of the boxes.  If you are not local but wish you could make the birthday side as well, we can work that out too.  Purchase the Countdown kit from my Online Stampin' Up! store, and then send me an email to let you know that you want the Birthday add on.  I will send you a PayPal invoice for $5 and then mail out the papers and balloon countdowns for the back side of the kit.










  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!