Monday, December 9, 2019

Paper Pumpkin ~ Something For Everything

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin - Kits in the Mail

Paper Pumpkin - Paper Crafting Kits in the Mail

December’s Something for Everything kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more!

Plus, the three full-sized card designs (4 of each) are gorgeous but completely versatile,giving you the flexibility to use them for any occasion.

Start the new year right with cute, fun, and easy cards for 2020!

Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, and Terracotta Tile.


WATCH VIDEO



Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin - Kits in the Mail


As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!